|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice
NEWFIELD NATIONAL BANK
18 S. West Boulevard
Newfield, NJ 08344-9558
|What we do
|How does NEWFIELD NATIONAL BANK protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
All of our operational and data processing systems are in a secure environment. We maintain and grant access to customer information only in accordance with our internal security standards.
|How does NEWFIELD NATIONAL BANK collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus.
- Open an account;
- Apply for a loan;
- Show your driver’s license;
- Give us your contact information; and
- Make a wire transfer.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- NEWFIELD NATIONAL BANK has no affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- NEWFIELD NATIONAL BANK does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- NEWFIELD NATIONAL BANK doesn’t jointly market.