Visa Gift Card
Visa gift cards are better than gift certificates because you are not limited to one store or one mall. The customer can use them virtually anywhere: stores, movie theaters, restaurants, hotels, and museums accept them.
Availability: Available to all customers and non-customers for a fee of $2.50. The card is good through the embossed expiration date. Minimum load amount $10.00 Maximum $1000.00.
- No ATMs - No cash advances - No online gambling
- Pin Numbers for Point of Sale transactions may be obtained by calling 1-855-887-1836
- After twelve (12) months of activation, a cardholder’s balance will be assessed a $4.95 monthly fee. The fee will begin at the beginning of the 13th month from the date of the last debit/credit.
- No worries about handling cash.
- Balances can be obtained by calling 1-855-887-1836, online at www.YCNcard.com
- To report a lost or stolen card, call 1-855-887-1836. A card may be replaced if ownership can be authenticated with a replacement fee of $8.00.
- Register your card at www.YCNcard.com in order to make purchases online or by phone.
To Open: See any Customer Service Representative.
For any other questions, refer to Card Services at 1-855-887-1836