What is Remote Deposit?
Remote Deposit allows the business to make check deposits online without leaving the office. Remote Deposit performs the following functions for you in a convenient manner right in the office. Remote Deposit features include:
- Web Based access
- Make check deposits without leaving the office
- Later cutoff time for deposits
- Deposit research capability
- And much more!
What do I need to use Remote Deposit?
- Customer PC with Internet Access (High Speed, no dial up)
- Bank approved duplex check scanner attached via USB port
- Secure web browser such as current versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer or Google Chrome
What are advantages of Remote Deposit?
- Make deposits anytime
- Save time preparing deposits
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank
- Cut and reduce costly courier fees or trips to the bank
How much does Remote Deposit cost?
There is a minimum monthly service charge of $25.00 per scanner.
How do I apply for Remote Capture?
Please contact your branch manager or call the Electronic Banking Department at 1-800-690-3440 extension 8801 to apply.